Iexplorer 3.9.14 free -

Iexplorer 3.9.14 free -

Looking for:

Iexplorer 3.9.14 free -  













































   

 

Integration, exposed - Editors' Review



  We'll prepare the voting options soon! Issue I am trying to write test cases for controller. You can find iexplorer 3.9.14 free здесь about the project and the planned tasks in epic MDL Apologies for the delay and thank you for your understanding! So, will get versions and upgrade steps using current dates like master used to  


Iexplorer 3.9.14 free -



 

Individual app my provide you with the ability to browse and open files that have been created in that particular app, but there is no file explorer utility built into iOS that can be used to navigate through all of your files. This is where iExplorer can help you out. Once installed on your Mac or PC, you can connect your iOS device to your computer in the usual way, but with the added ability to not only browse through the contents of your device but also take advantage of drag and drop to copy files from your device to your computer, or copy files in the other direction if you prefer.

Your phone or tablet is transformed into a USB flash drive that can be used for all manner of things. Unlike some other similar tools that exist, there is no need to jailbreak your iOS device in order to use iExplorer.

In order to take advantage of the power of iExplorer, aside from having an iOS device, the only requirement is that you have iTunes 10 or greater installed. It does not matter if you have an app installed on your device that can be used to open a particular type of file as you are able to copy absolutely any files onto it, providing you have the space available.

If you have opted to jailbreak your device, this does open up additional options to you. You can browse through your SMS store and address book, backup and restore your emails and much more. Providing the features that should have been a part of iTunes from the start, this is an essential app for any iOS device owner.

Take control of your file and folder management with this powerful — if slightly unrefined - utility. Show all. Add to Watchlist Comment Share. Review Specifications. Specifications Requirements. Small Task for iOS 3. I'm trying to use the paid version myself but it's awfully slow. It's been trying to load the backup for the last hour. About to quick it. Very useful software to get files transferred from my old iPod to my new MacBook Pro.

Works well with easy transfer. Works exactly as advertised. A bit expensive, though. Very thorough, accurate, and FAST. Love this app! But it is still a great solid tool for many specific tasks that I don't find in any other app. It took less than 3 minutes to get all my playlists back after a 2 hour phone call with Apple that didn't get my any results!!!

DO IT!! Great Product and very easy to use. Paule Mar 1 Very useful. Thank you. I lost 15 years of communication because of this application! Two years ago I bought this application to download my iPhone system into a desktop backup in order to start a fresh phone. I often accessed this iExplorer backup to reference my history of communications.

It was my life line to archiving my past which is at the center of my art practice. Not to mention the sentiment of this archive. Conversations with friends lost for Christ Sake! When attempting to access the backup via the app this week The backup is GONE!

I have never reinstalled my system and this backup is by the APP's discretion buried on my hard drive. A folder I could never possibility delete something by accident. There is NO MobileSync folder to be found anywhere. Its as if I never used the application before. I'm devastated and dumbfounded. Coming from Windows all my life and purchasing my first Macbook this made moving all my music so easy and painless. Thank you! Super groovy, I lost, by operator error, all my itunes on my imac, bought this program and reinstalled everything without a hitch; a great program!!!

Show more. Similar apps. Vote to improve the quality of this list. Upvote Downvote. Transfer songs, videos, contacts, and more from your iOS device to your Mac. Browse, view, export and modify iTunes backup files. Browse the contents of your iPod, iPhone or iPad from your Mac.

Suggest similar app. New and Recently Updated. Sync app for secure cloud storage; 5GB free to start.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- Windows xp professional 32 bit iso free

Try Archicad – Graphisoft - Design Automation

Microsoft office powerpoint 2010 product key generator free. Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Generator For Free